Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: don't have any other fav than darren or the calling?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hazoomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i mean we all know you'er a darren fan but isn't any one else exp himm and the calling
    and i really don't mind about the blue posts cuz i kinda likem
    so ppl pls just fly by and answer when you feel your too close
    thank you

  2. #2
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Other than Blue, The Calling and Darren (and SG of course) I also adore Alice Cooper [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 17, 2002 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Crichou's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At the moment, I adore Jude... his voice is soo sexy (just my opinion ! lol) but it's not like Darren... I liked Darren as a teenager, you know, the time you love everyone, you love some kind of music one day and not the other... Now I stopped doing that and Darren is the only one left ! [img]smile.gif[/img] Now I just think, yeah, it's cool... but thats all ! lol

    Val

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought I wouldn`t have to mention Blue cos it`s so obvious, but I will. BLUE!!

    I also like Matchbox 20, the Goo Goo Dolls and Dido.

    I love Natalie Imbruglia`s new album aswell [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 17, 2002 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Ivana ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TerraKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Destinys child, Natalie Imbruglia, Kylie, Linkin Park and quite a few others actually

  6. #6
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    I like lots of artists, but aside from Darren and SG my other main love is a-ha. But I like Blue as well, of course, hehehehe!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Hazoomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    I also like Matchbox 20, the Goo Goo Dolls and Dido.

    I love Natalie Imbruglia`s new album aswell [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i recently knew the Goo Goo dolls i really liked them and i can't wait to D/L all there songs [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Hazoomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
    I like lots of artists, but aside from Darren and SG my other main love is a-ha. But I like Blue as well, of course, hehehehe!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    btw A-HA last single "4 ever not yours" is it in an album or it's justa singel ?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hazim, I tried getting "Gutterflower" but it`s sold out atm. I`ll get it as soon as possible [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Hazoomy:

    btw A-HA last single "4 ever not yours" is it in an album or it's justa singel ?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hi hun. It's on the latest album, Lifelines.

    It's a single too across much of the planet, but not in the UK. For some reason best known to WEA, they are releasing Lifelines as the first single here - and not until July 8th, when the album will have been out for 4 weeks. So it's not just Columbia/Sony who let their artists down, LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •